EPSiTis the latest, minimally invasive surgical treatment for Pilonidal Disease. It involves inserting a miniature camera into the opening of the infected sinuses, to remove the numerous hairs and clean the tracts and cavities, which lie beneath the skin.
Dr Soo is the first, and currently the only surgeon in NSW offering this revolutionary surgical treatment for Pilonidal Disease. He perfected this technique from the pioneering surgeon, DrMeinero from Italy, through many international conferences and workshops.
- Allows the surgeon to directly visualise the tracts and cavities to aid removal of all the hairs.
- Minimally invasive.
- Can be performed as Day Surgery procedure.
- Better quality of life after surgery –
- No painful dressing changes.
- Able to mobilise immediately after the surgery.
- Earlier return to physical activities.
- Excellent aesthetic results.
- Wounds heal in 2-3 weeks.